The 6.5-inch HD+ display on the Samsung Galaxy F04 having a resolution of 720×1560 pixels. It is accelarated by 4GB RAM and octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC. The internal storage has 64GB. The Android 12 operating system in-box is used . The Dual back camera has a 13MP primary sensor and a 2MP depth sensor. It includeed a 5MP camera sensor front camera. The power house 5,000mAh battery of this smartphone supports only 15W rapid charging.
The Samsung Galaxy F04 first sale is to begin in India at mid of day 12 PM. The flagship phone will be available on both Flipkart and the Samsung webstore. The SAMSUNG company introduced the phone had earlier this month. It is a smartphone in the great affordable price range and has 5,000mAh battery.
The improvised price for the Samsung Galaxy F04 is 9,499.
On launch promotion, customers may also receive a discount of Rs 1,000 when paying with an ICICI Bank credit card. On the first day of the sale will have additional Rs 1,000. Customers may purchase the Samsung Galaxy F04 for final Rs 7499/- after taking advantage of two discounts.
- LAUNCH Announced 2023, January 04
- Status Available. Released 2023, January 12
- BODY 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 2.99 x 0.36 in)
- Weight 188 g (6.63 oz)
- Build Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- DISPLAY Type PLS LCD
- Size 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- PLATFORM OS Android 12, One UI
- Chipset Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- MEMORY Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal 64GB 4GB RAM
- MAIN CAMERA Dual 13 MP
- Front Camera 2 MP, (depth)
- Video 1080p@30fps
- SELFIE CAMERA Single 5 MP, f/2.2
- 3.5mm jack Available
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Positioning GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB USB Type-C
- FEATURES Sensors Accelerometer, proximity
- BATTERY Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging 15W wired